Big Bad BBQ Rub Smoked Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue - Smoking Meat by Jeff Phillips.....

Need to correct, it is big bald BBQ rub, since I'm looking at the book now

Edit: there is a link to Jeffs book on the the forum home page under Jeffs links....

Last edited:
Your welcome, I make up a whole quart at a time. It's perfect for chicken, bb ribs, & pork shoulders.

Reactions: Catfish61x
Thanks, we make a pretty steady diet of them, just easy and savory!

Same Here ,
they look awesome recipe Please if possible ;)

Thanks Marianne! I would share it if it was mine, however, it can be found in the "The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue - Smoking Meat by Jeff Phillips.....Big Bald BBQ Rub, there is a link to Jeff's book on the the forum home page under Jeff's links.....

I would recommend a getting a copy as it is worth every penny. (FYI, I'm not a staff member or anything, just an honest user :) ). I don't like all the recipes but I like/use many! The funny story is my wife bought the book for me (she saw it amazon surfing for a b-day present) not knowing I was a member of the forum......

Last edited:
Just want to say thanks for all the likes and views & being on the carousel ride! It was reminiscent of my previous life when I was "cooking in the kitchen" and just finished a good Saturday night service!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky