Best app for Inkbird Wifi Grill Thermometer?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BBQ Bird

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 14, 2021
I picked up the Inkbird Wifi thermometer, IBBQ-4T, and was wondering which app would be the best to use along with it? The instructions point me to the Inkbird Pro app, however, I've heard others use 3rd party apps such as BBQ Go.

Anyone have experience with this thermometer and success with the Inkbird app or others? Thanks.

I'm a apple guy. The app works well for me. I've been at Lowes and been able to check the temps on my smoker at home.
Jim

Reactions: BBQ Bird
Just installed the Inkbird Pro app. Hardest part was locating the wifi password. Seems like it will work well so far. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

First cook on the new smoker is tomorrow: ribs and chuck burnt ends. Super excited!

Just installed the Inkbird Pro app. Hardest part was locating the wifi password. Seems like it will work well so far. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

First cook on the new smoker is tomorrow: ribs and chuck burnt ends. Super excited!
Yeah seems that the setup was a bit of a chore. But ive had zero probs since.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky