Belly with AMNPS and ECB kind of.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Southeast Michigan
Modifications gave me a bunch of space to put a couple racks of belly bacon in the hybrid bullets I combined.

The Masterbuilt for a low heat source . It's been keeping the top ECB (El Cheapo Brinkmann) in the 60-70° range on its lowest setting.
A foiled rack above the heat elements for the AMNPS it sit on. Then a foot above the AMNPS is the 2 racks of bacon.
Running Apple pellets it came loaded with.
Should run this 10 to 12 hours .
ECB is an El Cheapo Brinkmann.

IMG_20180201_195454.jpg
IMG_20180203_100339.jpg
IMG_20180203_100331.jpg
IMG_20180203_100504.jpg
IMG_20180203_100928.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished using my AMNPS for the first time last weekend. I did a belly following Bear’s Extra Smokey Bacon step by step. The bacon turned out great and the AMNPS performed as promised. 12 hours of thin blue smoke.
Looks like you are in for some good eats!

Reactions: Rings Я Us
So that's what they call Yankee ingenuity..Cool!:D
Nice smoke production.What brand/species pellets are you using?

I just finished using my AMNPS for the first time last weekend. I did a belly following Bear’s Extra Smokey Bacon step by step. The bacon turned out great and the AMNPS performed as promised. 12 hours of thin blue smoke.
Looks like you are in for some good eats!

So that's what they call Yankee ingenuity..Cool!:D
Nice smoke production.What brand/species pellets are you using?
Thanks. It's called "cheap skate ,duct tape, double barrel apartment size bullet".
Those are what came with the AMNPS .. I'm assuming Todd's Applewood pellets.
I ordered it with Applewood.
I put pepper on the bacon after using a cure recipe from a thread that SmokinAl did with his Berkshire Bellies.

Looks like a good start Rings. I'll give you a point when it's complete. I want to see a shot of the finished product.

Chris

Looks good Rings. Nice color

Point for sure

Chris

Man that is some great looking bacon. I use the trays and tubes for all my cured meats. Can't beat the flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky