Beef Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks fantastic. I get them style ribs every year from my steer. Havent found a way to get them tender yet. Cook longer I guess.

Looks fantastic. I get them style ribs every year from my steer. Havent found a way to get them tender yet. Cook longer I guess.
I took them up to about 210. They were still moist and very tender. Seemed to be lots of connective type tissue but the meat pulled right away from it easily.

Reactions: pc farmer
Boys this turned into a feast. I had a lot of other things going just in case the short ribs were terrible. They were actually very very good. Tender and like brisket on a stick! Thanks for the help everyone!
Glad it worked out, that's a fine looking plate of food :emoji_wink:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky