Beef ribs on the stick burner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Haven’t smoked any beef in a few weeks and had a hankering for some ribs. My local guy always has em. Picked up a two pack and threw em on. Seasoned with Tony’s creole seasoning, Cavenders Greek seasoning and a lot of black pepper. Rolled hickory splits @ 235 for 3 hours then wrapped for 2 hours. That’s it. Man they were great with a nice smoke ring. Take care and keep on smokin!!
62EDABF0-3C6B-4712-92E9-FF3326ED777D.jpeg
D3AE002F-B701-45C1-85D4-8BE3D57B7044.jpeg
80B676DC-126E-4CCB-901D-CAE8D4CC0EA3.jpeg

Looks mighty tasty. I think I may have some in the freezer...JJ

Reactions: Hawging It
Those look delicious!ive never done the back ribs. The ones I see around here are 90% bone 10% meat so I've never baught them.

Reactions: Hawging It
nice looking. I found this thread looking for tips as I'm doing something similar today. hope mine turn out as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky