Beef on the barbie.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Morning folks!
Yesterday after a full day running around. And doing more work on the dining room. I decided to put away the tools. And fire up the smoky Joe.
P4260014.JPG

Prepped some center cut sirloins. Seasoned with pepper. And dressed them in thick cut bacon.

P4260015.JPG

Used charcoal and hickory chunks. Good and hot. Pulled at 135. Look at that sear!

P4260017.JPG

Plated with baby taters that were seasoned with SPOG and paprika. And drizzled with EVOO and bacon grease. And can't forget the shrooms with onions.
These were fantastic. Nice pink inside. I'm horrible with not including sliced shots!

Can't beat steaks cooking over charcoal Steve. Plate looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks delicious! That's a ton of flavor on that plate!

Ryan

Look at you go Steve!! Between your bacon wrapped sirloins on the Joe and your fajitas on the blackstone, you’re like a bee out of the hive!

The final plate looks fantastic!! No cut shot needed.

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Awesome Plate, Steve!!
Even has Onions made the way I like them!! Like!
Nice Job, Buddy!

Bear

Awesome again Steve! Almost everything I love on that plate!!!! No need for cut, no way those aren’t perfect!

Boy howdy Steve, you are on one hell of a roll! Up in the bright lights and now this, incredible. No cut shot needed I'd be all over that plate in a heartbeat! RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Can't beat steaks cooking over charcoal Steve. Plate looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
Looks delicious! That's a ton of flavor on that plate!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!
Great looking steaks! One of my favorite things.
Thanks Sandy!
Look at you go Steve!! Between your bacon wrapped sirloins on the Joe and your fajitas on the blackstone, you’re like a bee out of the hive!

The final plate looks fantastic!! No cut shot needed.
Lol! Thanks Ray! I have been a busy bee for sure!
Awesome Plate, Steve!!
Even has Onions made the way I like them!! Like!
Nice Job, Buddy!
Thanks John!
Awesome again Steve! Almost everything I love on that plate!!!! No need for cut, no way those aren’t perfect!
Boy howdy Steve, you are on one hell of a roll! Up in the bright lights and now this, incredible. No cut shot needed I'd be all over that plate in a heartbeat! RAY

Wow Steve those look great. My poor Smokey Joe just gets used for stand for my chimney and lighting tubes. I had a hard time with it not getting hot enough.

Looks good . I keep saying I'm gonna do some wood fired steaks . I have a brand new never used smokey Joe waiting for the maiden voyage .

Again Steve another fine looking meal. Big plate of flavor

David
Thanks David!
Wow Steve those look great. My poor Smokey Joe just gets used for stand for my chimney and lighting tubes. I had a hard time with it not getting hot enough.
Thanks Brain! I don't have that problem. I just the bottom vents wide open. And let it rip.
Looks mighty fine from here!
Jim
Thanks Jim!
Looks good . I keep saying I'm gonna do some wood fired steaks . I have a brand new never used smokey Joe waiting for the maiden voyage .
Thanks Chop! Adding wood on the coals really makes a difference. Fire that bad boy up!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky