Beef Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, he hasn't posted again, so maybe there's your answer.
52.gif

LOL.....Very good comments.  I must admit that my tolerance to heat is somewhat higher than most (why else would I have dried ghost peppers, ghost pepper flakes, ghost pepper powder and ghost pepper hot sauce in my house!...LOL) however, the amount of sugar I used really balanced out the heat very nicely.  I gave some to a friend that has a zero tolerance to heat, ketchup is pushing it for him, and he could detect a small amount of the heat but he said it was very good and ate a few more pieces.  I'm guessing I am going to use a few more next time.

Hey INdy

Here we go with the bomb-diggity grilling parties again.  Will someone just tell this Alberta redneck what this IS.  Please

Gary
(Correct me if I am wrong Indycolt), but to answer Gary's question; "Bomb-diggity" is just an elaborate use of slang to express how awesome Indy's grilling parties are. When something is "The bomb!" that means it's really great, so the addition of diggity is just a way to take it to the next level.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky