Beef Back Ribs....AGAIN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks delicious as usual bud! Beef backs are going on the smoker for labor day here. Also we do grilled peaches alot. We slice in half like you did and brush with honey and a light dusting of cayenne.
I like the cayenne, too, but usually leave it off when we have the grands here because I can get a little heavy-handed. It's a nice sweet heat, though. Looking forward to your rib cook for Labor Day.

Yes sir now that's a fine feast !
Great cook !
Thank you very much.
Nice! I would clean that plate!
Never occurred to me to grill peaches but it looks like something to try.
When we can get fresh peaches, the grill is my favorite way to cook them. Any combination of butter, honey, brown sugar, and occasionally some cayenne for a little heat, is good.
I love each and every little aspect of that entire cook, fantastic piece of work, huge Like! RAY
Thank you, Ray.
Most excellent looking meal. Add some liquid bacon to the sprouts and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you, Chris
GS, Awesome looking plate!
Thank you...
That's some Good Looking Vittles, Gonna Smoke!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thank you, Bear...

Everything looks great GonnaSmoke! Of course the beans gets points too. As I've always said, Change up the recipe to suit your family's tastes. I have a friend that loves these beans and always made them following the original recipe until he found out that one of his kids was allergic to pineapple. I suggested that he try something that his kid wasn't allergic to and now he makes the bean recipe with applesauce.

Everything looks great GonnaSmoke! Of course the beans gets points too. As I've always said, Change up the recipe to suit your family's tastes. I have a friend that loves these beans and always made them following the original recipe until he found out that one of his kids was allergic to pineapple. I suggested that he try something that his kid wasn't allergic to and now he makes the bean recipe with applesauce.
Thank you, Dutch. I've also made them with the pineapple, but the peaches were a hit and probably my grandchildren's favorite...

Reactions: Dutch
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky