Bear’s Kitchen Replacement (from our Old House)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's interesting. Great story, with 19 holes you could have made a very very small Golf Course, lol.
There's another story about the old owners, that you won't believe.
Maybe I'll tell it sometime. Caused me to end up in court, after they were already in Florida.

Bear
Bear, what a transformation. Looks great.

Rob

Thank You Rob!!
Appreciate that!

Bear

Wow! That is an incredible transformation! It’s my wife’s dream kitchen….shoot, mine too🤣 Your description of the elevator brought me home, my oldest sister became a paraplegic when she was 14 and we installed one in our house too, same corded phone. It’s worked out because it helps my dad out now, they would have had to move out otherwise.

Beautiful cabinets and craftsmanship. Thank you for sharing Bear!
Thank You Jed !!
I had fun with that Elevator.
When my Buddy was over working on my new lights, I told Bear Jr to send a couple beers down. Then we heard the motor running, and then it stopped. I opened the door, and there sat 2 Cold bottles of PBR. My Buddy said WTF?!?! Then he said, "I gotta get me one of those!!"

I used it for a lot of things, like taking barrels of sawdust & scrap wood out, but I didn't take a chance on some of my heavier machines. Even the 760 pound Planer we walked down the 13 steps, because I was afraid it would break & fall all the way to the basement. However when we were leaving, I took the chance. I wheeled it into the elevator at the basement level, and I didn't get in with it. I sent it up by itself, and it made it all the way without any problem.

Bear

Reactions: OldSmoke
That is a really nice design and beautiful cabinetry. I would love to see it up close.

Tell us about the groundhog golf course.

That is a really nice design and beautiful cabinetry. I would love to see it up close.

Tell us about the groundhog golf course.

Thank You Smoke!!
Yeah, if we would have had a digital camera back then, I could have great close-ups too. Like my Bears, you can't really appreciate them unless you can see them close up.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky