BB's on the grill, Q-View!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I only wish. Unfortunately she hates fish. I may be able to get her to try salmon since she had a btie of mine when we were at a restaurant recently and said she thought it was ok, but I don't exactly trust that answer.

Get a nice thick piece of Salmon, skin it, spray it down with some lemon juice, dust it with some garlic, basil, lemon pepper, rub in a good amount of brown sugar and smoke it for 2hrs. You'll convert her
icon_smile.gif

Going with a pork loin tomorrow, it will have lots of good stuff inside. Think I can sneak it by her, all she saw was the spinach. I'll surprise her with the prosciutto, cheese and sausage that will be in there with it
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky