Bandera, just assembled today , very excited

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oprahrider

Original poster
Hi guys I got a quick question for you, I want to paint this Bandera fire engine red,royal blue or something cool but I hear the factory paint is garbage and it will burn off on the first use. Will my new pretty paint come off at the same time or will that actually seal it up? What's your opinion of what to do?
Thanks Oprahrider

Hi guys I got a quick question for you, I want to paint this Bandera fire engine red,royal blue or something cool but I hear the factory paint is garbage and it will burn off on the first use. Will my new pretty paint come off at the same time or will that actually seal it up? What's your opinion of what to do?
Thanks Oprahrider
I would say if the original paint will burn off,your new paint will be with it. JMHO

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky