Balsamic Glazed Flatbread!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one Hell of a pizza. The works never looked so good Civil.

Point for sure
Chris

Wonderful looking pies! Great post! Thanks for sharing the recipes.
Many thanks NB! and you are welcome! Hope some others can enjoy as well!

That is one Hell of a pizza. The works never looked so good Civil.

Point for sure
Chris
Much appreciation Chris! I call it the "conservatively engineered pie" ......LOL

Thank you. Sounds simple enough. I've bought it made before. And liked it. But thought it was missing something. And made it. But thought it was too harsh. I cooked it down to the thickness I liked. Which probably had something to do with it. Next time. I'll reduce until the flavor is there. Then reduce with the corn starch slurry. Thanks for the recipe.

Steve, my wife just “corrected” me and said she did 1/2c of balsamic to 1c wine. Then crushed garlic, diced onion, pepper corns and the fresh herbs. Then after reduced screen and add the sugar and starch.... I have done the 1 each cups the last couple of times but the wife’s version is smoother than mine!

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky