Availability of OK Joe’s Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PIT Shawn

Original poster
Jul 1, 2020
Ogden, UT
I cannot find an OK Joe’s Bronco drum smoker anywhere. I’m in northern UT and the closest in-stock one I’m finding is in Missoula, MT. About a 7.5 hour drive so... no.

Anybody else that bought one of their smokers and we’re forced to order it and pay $150 for shipping?

Lowe’s carries their line of products but if it isn’t an-in stock item they also charge $150 shipping cost.

Thanks for any input.

I have no helpful insight I'm just wondering if you have thought about building a UDS?
You could save a ton of money and have a smoker that cooks every bit as good as the Okie Joe drum and made to your specs.

I can't help you either, but when I bought my Pit Barrel the shipping was free. If you're looking for a drum smoker, the PBC is an awesome piece of equipment.

Or if you're willing to make a UDS yourself, like forktender forktender said above, that's probably the way to go.

Academy Sports does as well, in stock here in NC, not sure if any stores in UT.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky