Authentic Calabrian Pepper Sauce for Calabrese Salami (Italian with english subtitles)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My Mom and Dad went to Italy last summer. They brought back some Calabrese peppers in oil for me.
1582863409968.jpeg

I can't wait to make salami with it once my chamber is built!

Another good one. Traditional recipe from an Italian....NO SCALES used, all done proportionally using the old techniques.

What a treat! Mamma Fiorucci brought us over to her Calabrese best friend to make homemade Soppressata. Soppressata is a type of dry-cured salami, very typical of Southern Italian provinces, especially Calabria, the birth place of Carmela Panza.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the videos, I like watching stuff like this, especially not having cable.

In an related/unrelated sort of way....Did you ever check out “pasta grannies” on YouTube?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky