Armadillo Eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Fred, I gotta say, those look really good. I can't use chicken but you sure have the cogs turning for using skirt steak :emoji_wink: Of course I'd have to wrap them with beef bacon to keep the theme going, but I bet is could work.

Robert

Ab
Fred, I've not made those, but they've been on my to-do list for a long time. They may have to move up the list now after seeing yours...:emoji_wink:
Absolutely! I think you will enjoy them.

Fred

Wow Fred, I gotta say, those look really good. I can't use chicken but you sure have the cogs turning for using skirt steak :emoji_wink: Of course I'd have to wrap them with beef bacon to keep the theme going, but I bet is could work.

Robert
Great idea Robert! That sounds like a winner.

Fred

Reactions: JLeonard
I've never tried these either, but yours look real good to me. Miss Linda doesn't do heat at all so I'll have to use a different pepper too--shouldn't be too hard to find an aneheim pepper around here.
Gary
I bet an Anaheim would be awesome I. These. Good idea, Gary.

Fred

I'm another one that's never made these. They look great Fred.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky