Anyone Need a Big Trailer Smoker Cheap???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
Last edited:
I think I need a bigger truck 
icon_neutral.gif

I would love to have that rig. Do they have a reserve or a low price that it has to sell for before they will let it go? I find it hard to believe that they would let it for for under several thousand.

I would love to have that rig. Do they have a reserve or a low price that it has to sell for before they will let it go? I find it hard to believe that they would let it for for under several thousand.
I have never seen them do a reserve but I can find out tomorrow.  I have bought a lot of things from them and some of it is at give away prices... A lot of it is from closed or bankrupt businesses... (Probably Couldn't Afford The Meat Bill...LOL)

Last edited:
When we went down today to pick up some items I won in another auction we asked if they have reserves or if they let items go for whatever they bring..  The owner of the auction site said that they do not allow reserves and what an item brings is what it sells for NO Exceptions.

Right now the smoker is at $1050.00 and the next bid has to be $1100.00.  Also the winning bid has a 15% buyers premium added to the selling price...  That would still make this an awful cheap smoker trailer...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky