• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone know where to get air intake covers for a build?


Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I was looking for parts for the fridge/cooler build I am starting and I saw on some site some really nice stainless steel or chrome looking air intake valves where you can open and close them for more or less air and they appeared to seal up nice if you were going to leave the smoker outside. I thought they were on the sausagemaker.com page but I can't find them today. I am google searching all over but am not finding much. Anyone have any links or know what they are truly called? Thanks for all of the help guys.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.