Anyone built a RF propane smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

turbo

Original poster
Nov 4, 2010
I'm a newbie to this site, and I was looking around but didn't see such a thing. Thanks in advance.

I haven't seen one, but I also haven't looked.  I would build it like a SFB with a propane burner rather than a grate for wood burning.  Then just add some chips/chunks for smoke and let er rip!

I'm betting someone around here has built one of these.  Keep checking in on it.

Cheers!!

I can't see it being all that much different from a RF stick burner. Maybe a tent of sorts for lack of better words, to keep the ash from the splits or chunks off the actual burner. The rest should run the same I would think.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky