Any new Michigan Members?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
New guy that's been a visitor too long
Shiawassee Co
Like to find out about the location and date of the upcoming fattie contest?
Can I get a invite?

we had another successful fattie contest a few weeks ago. 20 entrees this year. I’ll try to post some pics on a thread when I get time.

New to the site. Long time smoker. Just getting into the idea of building a big trailer mounted smoker. Been a fabricator for many years, just never welded up a can for that reason. Good to see the amount of people representing Michigan.

Sterling heights here

The whole block can smell when I fire up the pit. New neighbors (kiddy corner) have a smoker as well. I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

Reactions: RedNeckWino
We had a ufc event on the barn drive in that was put together last minute a few weeks ago. A few member came out and pitched in for the fight and we made some venison burgers and elk backstrap on the grill. It was cold but it was a good time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky