Any good way to grill yellow squash and zucchini?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, id say you got enough responses...but i'll give mine too.

I do a lot of vegies on the grill over the summer.  For zucs and squash i cut in diagonals (enough of an angle to make pretty long slices but not quite completely lengthwise) just for a different presentation.  Then usually just EVOO salt and pepper (maybe some garlic powder) and sometimes italian.  and sometimes i just spritz with butter.  But year hot and quck.  I also got a grill basket and i will add a lot of vegies in it and then set on the grill and toss to mix/cook.  Makes a great vegie side.  Usually do that with zuc, squash, onion, peppers, sometimes shrooms. 

I bought one of those pans that looks like a skillet with a bunch of holes drilled in it and i chunk up my veggies, toss in a light coat of olive oil and season them with creole seasoning.  That little pan is a good way to keep everything together without having to deal with skewers and losing half of your veggies to to the fire gods when they fall through the grill. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky