Another Prime Rib (Hickory Smoke)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'am a little late here but just have to say that is a mighty tasty looking Prime. Great job Bear, but just par for the coarse for you. Seems all your smokes you always knock it outta the park, awesome.... WHB

I'am a little late here but just have to say that is a mighty tasty looking Prime. Great job Bear, but just par for the coarse for you. Seems all your smokes you always knock it outta the park, awesome.... WHB
Talk about being late!!---This is the first I saw this!

Thank You for the kind words, WHB !!!

Bear

I'm digging through your post again Bear - fixing to cook a really thick bone in rib eye (3") and I'm contemplating cooking it like PR. You mentioned not doing this one with thick Worcestershire sauce, will normal Lea & Perrins work or do you recommend their steak sauce?

Sure Randy,
A thick Ribeye is just a Prime Rib by another name.
Original Worcestershire will do the same thing. The only reason I prefer the "Thick" (Bold) is because it doesn't all run down off of the roast. I guess you could use a little corn starch to thicken it a bit.
And make the little cuts on the top side to get the juices to stick around and sink into the meat.

Bear

hoity toit hoity toit ---Thank You Very Much for the like!!
It only took 6 years for that Step by Step to receive a Point/Like. LOL

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky