Another chicken sausage query

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I probably would have let them sit over night before smoking without a cure accelerator, but I'd eat them. You'll be fine.

Reactions: kelbro
I don't make my own chicken sausage as we rarely eat it.
I also don't like cured poultry.
When I purchase chicken sausage, I make sure it is truly uncured and not the false marketed "uncured products" that are actually cured with cultured celery or spinach.

It is unfortunate that there are a lot of unsafe videos out there. Most of the folks that came here realized that the info you get here is spot on, or the Mods or Admins remove it quickly.
Al
Al
There is a lot of .. uh .. questionable information not only in videos but blogs are up there too. A few print books also have iffy instructions.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
When I purchase chicken sausage, I make sure it is truly uncured and not the false marketed "uncured products" that are actually cured with cultured celery or spinach.
Uncured chicken sausage is pretty much as easy to make as any other uncured sausage. In doing it yourself, you also know exactly what is in it.

Bookmarked!! Flavor profile sounds exceptionally good.

I don't make my own chicken sausage as we rarely eat it.

Al
There is a lot of .. uh .. questionable information not only in videos but blogs are up there too. A few print books also have iffy instructions.
This is one of the biggest strengths of this site. If something BS gets posted, it’s called out by the collective knowledge here on this site. This site is like a virtual book , this site kills blogs and videos because we fact check in real time. Nothing else like it really out there. The people here are active and extremely knowledgeable.

Reactions: DougE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky