And One More Thing!!!!! (On The New Wine Group).

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire
Hi all!

"Just one more thing," as some have expressed that they may not join a wine group because they aren't some sophisticated wine swirler, and instead just love wine in a more humble way.

Well me too!!!

And this is a forum for EVERYONE and any questions - as the only stupid ones are the ones that never get asked - are welcome, and everyone is welcome, and wine BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER and frankly so does smoked food! That combo together? It's heavenly!

Meanwhile, one mustn't be some fancy wine drinker to come post and have a good time.

This is a place to come whenever you need a "pick me up" with attitude, (admittedly I'm a high energy gal), and the only RULE here, is that there's no "WHINING" because it's an upbeat site, and forum and group. So there!

But WINE & SMOKED MEALS, are very very welcome!

OK then, just feel quite comfortable and join along! Nobody will be graded on what they drink or what they think, so long as everyone is simply "kind." That's all. So here's to amazing sips and shared things! Being happy can be fun!!!!!!

Cheers and warm wishes, Leah

Does this mean that 'screwcappers" are welcome as well?
banana_smiley.gif

That's right aeroforce100, and here you thought I'd say that 'screwing isn't good enough' right? No, no!

Whether one drinks boxed wine, screw cap wine, or very expensive wine too; I am on a crusade to BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER - through food and wine - and encourage them to judge not!

Please post your photos proudly thus! And know that any fun that you're having, is fun that we want "in" on just as well. Thus please do share!

Cheers and happy Saturday to you! - Leah

Thanks aeroforce100!

This group should serve up some for us all, indeed!

Speaking of "serving," and by the looks of your avatar, thank YOU for serving, and on a very powerful and appreciated level!

And here's to great smoked food & wine! Cheers! - Leah

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky