And Away We Go! W/q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
pduke - those beauties look awesome!! I'm more anxious to hear how the drippings cooked those veggies. Everything looks great!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Phase 2 is now in full swing. ABTs, Armadillo eggs, Drumstix brined and marinated in buffalo sauce and honey/butter sause. There is also 3 slabs of ribs in the smoker but we all know what those look like. 1st brisket is at 188 as of this posting and almost ready to come off.

Armadillo eggs

Drumstix

ABTs

Here is the brisket and ABTs. The peppers and onions are in the backround of the brisket photo. The ones with the beer were not that good but the ones with the apple juice rocked. I hope everybody has a great memorial day weekend.

Everything looks wonderfull. My points allotment is used up, I'll get ya some tomorrow!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky