Always Room for one more!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
I always keep my C-G off-set in the garage and now she has company. She's been my baby for several years. Great for smoking cheeses, Beer Can Chickens, smoking and grilling salmon/trout and burgers. I'm starting to suffer from Old Man Distraction Syndrome plus I'm getting lazy so it's tough for me to keep up with the fire. Few weeks back I bought one of those pellet poopers for my long burns but last week we had an 8hr. power outage so it was time to fire-up the ole girl to save the day. And I'm going to keep her ready for service for things I CAN'T do on that pellet pooper. Please don't think of me as a traitor, just looking for the best in both worlds.

Martin in S/W MI.

Reactions: Walchit
It's nice to have different paths that go the same direction ,Having fun and enjoying the results is all that matters imo,kinda want a Masterbuilt smoker built like a Weber

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky