ABT's and rib eye for tonight.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Dinner will be ABT's and some rib eyes. The ABT's will be Colby jack and cream cheese with garlic, onion, pepper, and sea salt blend. And wrapped with bacon of course! I'm capping them as how chilerelleno chilerelleno suggested so hopefully they won't go Mount Vesuvius on me again. Plus, I let them drain good after rinsing them. The Rib eyes will be cooked indoors. Mother Nature provided us with a nice warm day. But heavy rail is expected around dinner time. So, it'll be a quick sear. And finished in the oven.

DSCN4182.jpg

Getting the filling ready. Pretty much 50/50 blend of Colby Jack and cream cheese with the spices listed above.

DSCN4184.jpg

Little snort along the way. After this hooch sitting for about a week. It has really smoothed out. This is dangerous stuff for sure.

DSCN4185.jpg

Filled and wrapped. More pics and outcome to follow...

Looks good so far! We haven't had rain here in over a month and its 95 here today. I would gladly welcome some rain about now!

That looks delicious Steve, looks mighty filling.

I want those abt’s, haven’t made those in ages!

Reactions: Steve H
Excellent looking plate you got Steve. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky