ABT Question??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bhelton

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
Naples, Fl.
Can I make them the day before and put in fridge? Will they get soft or would they be the same? Trying to cut down morning work load.

Thanks,

I routinely make about 100 of them at a time, I always do it the day before I never have time to get it done the day I'm having my parties. a buddy of mine told me he chops everything up peppers and all and put them in wontons, he says you can freeze in that way

Good question! I was going to do some more tomorrow with some Loin Back Ribs. I was a little worried about them sitting over night and possibly getting too hot (cheese soaking up juices)?

I have been anxious to try it again since that last time. God they were good!!

Went to the store to pick up some "lil smokies" earlier and they were out of all of them!!! Both kinds? Unbelievable... Got to improvise now, could be better, never know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky