A must have BBQ / smoking book

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have read a lot of them.

Especially in the last few years?  I think there are a lot of writers out of there trying to make a buck while showing way too much attitude for me!

Everything one would need to know is readily available from real people.  Right here on this forum.

Good luck and good smoking.

Last edited:
I recently picked up a book by Steven Raichlen, I believe it's part of a series of books titled BBQ Bible. It's a sauces, rubs, and marinades edition that has a lot of great recipes and information. Also has a chapter on making different flavored butters along with some traditional bbq glazes. Also quite a few exotic glazes and sauces that seem appealing. It was 14 dollars from Barnes and noble so your not out too much if you don't like it. After trying jeffs rub and sauce his book is definatley next on the list. You can never have too many books!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky