A-MAZE-N... Great Products. Awesome Service. Good Friends to the Forum.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
I've read numerous comments about our friend A-MAZE-N products but thought I might share with you all my own experience with these fine people. I've been a customer for a couple of years now. ...Never disappointed with the trouble free seamless orders and smooth transactions. The products they sell are very competitively priced and those they manufacture are high quality and have clearly help me bring my smoking to a higher level. All good stuff. 

And while not as chatty as I am with most of you, Todd the owner of the A-MAZE-N company  and Admin on this site have written a few times. He's always helpful,and all round nice guy. It's been a pleasure. 

This week I was writing Todd on another subject and mentioned that I had made a mistake on my last order. I had inadvertently order dust rather than pellets. I mentioned this because I actually found the dust easier to light, stay lit and had been using it with good success.

My point was that sometimes a boo boo works out. Right?  Todd warned me that the dust will sometimes flash and he would send me new pellets. I replied that it wasn't necessary. It was MY mistake and the dust (so far) was working out very well.  I'm happy happy happy. I'd buy pellets when the dust was gone. 

​The next day I receive an email showing 2 bags of pellets on its way from MN to TX ...no charge.  Awesome is not a big enough word.  I wrote a "Dang it man you didn't have to do that" to our friend. I'm sure he read it, smiled and  simply smashed the delete button. 

So Todd :

Thank you for your service. You folks are great and are such a valuable part of this community. 

I'll be Christmas shopping at the A-MAZE-N site for my boys this year. And I urge any member here to do the same. They have Great Products, World Class Service and are Good friends to this Forum.

Brian 

Last edited:
Well said Brian...great story! Gotta agree with everything you say...I've been a happy A-Maze-N customer for 3 years. Great people with great products,

Red

Hey Brian

I just got an AMNPS for my birthday and am really looking forward to using it. I can't order directly from Todd as I live in Canada, but I managed to locate his dealer in Edmonton and will be buying lots through them.

Gary
Gary.. You'll wonder how you smoked without it! 

You are right about Todd's service BDSkelly!  

Last winter, while waiting for spring, I exchanged a few PM's with Todd, asking question about which smoke generator to get for my use, and about his Matz.   He was very helpful, and quick in replying. 

Then a little time went by, and I saw a chance to take advantage of two different saving offers at the same time.  But I still needed a couple of questions answered, so I PM'd Todd again.  This time he hadn't checked in for some time to view his PM's, and when he replied, I had already lost out on one of the discount offers.  I went ahead and ordered anyway, and guess what.....?    Yep!  He gave me both discounts, even though one had expired.

It's hard to get that kind of "above and beyond service" anymore these days!

I have a local hardware store that goes above and beyond for me.  I tell everybody about them! 

I do the same for Todd's products, and service.

FPmich> .... Tips his hat to Todd, for being a "REAL" business man, and not,  just a man in business. 

There is a difference.

Last edited:

You are right about Todd's service BDSkelly!  

Last winter, while waiting for spring, I exchanged a few PM's with Todd, asking question about which smoke generator to get for my use, and about his Matz.   He was very helpful, and quick in replying. 

Then a little time went by, and I saw a chance to take advantage of two different saving offers at the same time.  But I still needed a couple of questions answered, so I PM'd Todd again.  This time he hadn't checked in for some time to view his PM's, and when he replied, I had already lost out on one of the discount offers.  I went ahead and ordered anyway, and guess what.....?    Yep!  He gave me both discounts, even though one had expired.

It's hard to get that kind of "above and beyond service" anymore these days!

I have a local hardware store that goes above and beyond for me.  I tell everybody about them! 

I do the same for Todd's products, and service.

FPmich> .... Tips his hat to Todd, for being a "REAL" business man, and not,  just a man in business. 

There is a difference.
Well said Frank.  Todd has got it going on. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky