A big desert howdy to all of you from burnin Arizona!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokincody

Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
phoenix, Az
Hey SmoKing members im cody! Im happy to stumble upon this fantastic site! Theres everything here. :)

Im in Arizona im new to smoking and smokers but ive always been fascinated by them and want to be knee deep in pork butts and briskets! My dad talks about my grandpa cooking briskets in a bur lap sack buried under ground since i was a kid and i want to venture over to the world of smoked meats. I've been a deli clerk for 5 years and i want to do something else so im thinking of starting something up. Anyways thank you for all for this! Thumbs Up

Short term goal is source a reverse flow grill and practice practice practice.
long term goal is running a trailer pit on the side of the corner and opening a diner.

Hi Cody! 
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

Hello Cody and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF - glad to have you here 

Thank you guys! That e-mail letter is great im on part 2 . Speaking of e mail I sent one to my local county asking how one would start a road side shop. Hopefully ill get good news from them and it wont be a nightmare trying to sell some pork. Other than that just getting ready for the weekend!

Also that kegerator isnt mine. Mines older but still needs paint. Those are the colors I was going for though. I was going to sell it on craigslist when its done and see if theres a market for them. Theres gotta be someone out there who wants a 40's fridge thats dispenses cold beer lol.

Thats cool Thunderdome! Small world :) you come to the valley often?

Roller scarbelly s2k9k thanks for the welcoming!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky