8-10 racks of baby backs - Newbie needs some advice!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes they all turned out as expected. They were wrapped midway through with a variety of ingredients then unwrapped to finish. The appearance may lack a little but taste would be great. Just plan on adding an extra 1-1.5 hour for cooking time or you can wrap in foil longer. The internal temp of the ribs when done will still be like pork which is roughly 200F so if they are done early you can wrap them all together and they will stay warm for a while. is running 225-250 I would plan on 7 hours and expect them to be done in 6ish. Again this all dependent on how long in smoke/foil

That's good to know. I was thinking of going unwrapped, but if I'm going to do all 10 racks at once, I can easily put wrapping into the timing of the day.

Thanks again!

Hey all,
This Saturday is the day! Getting psyched to try my biggest smoke.

I had a question about the rib rack and spritzing. I know some people spritz and others don’t. I was thinking about spritzing with ACV hourly until I wrap, then for the last hour afterwards.

Any thoughts or advice?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky