55 gallons about complete!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your side fire box a smaller SS drum??? wasn't sure if I wanted to do that or not so that why I went verticle along the lines of a Brinkman Smoker.

Yeah it just layin' in there in the pic..should end up about 1-2" above the fire. Not sure if thats gonna be to close or not but we'll give er a try.

Now there is the usual 1st question I get !!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_lol.gif

If I could use a Mark McGuire quote "I'm not here to talk about the past".
I think I misremeber where I got it.
cool.gif

finally got er finished!!!!!! Had to de-head it myself
icon_evil.gif
. Got my hands on a normal drum to test the design (which I'll keep for added capacity :-) )before starting on the SS one. Seasoned it with a blend of woods and will cook on it for the first time this weekend.....now that I have a cell phone with a camera, Q-views should be coming a bit more frequent!! lol Hotel room latch for the door works good and allows to crack open a bit if need. put a thermometer where the spout is and will add a stack where the plug is.
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky