500 gallon offset build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bruster

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
Well the original plan was to build this as a RF but changed my mind once steel went through the roof! So I'm going back to what I started with (Much smaller then this bohemath)

I'm about done just need to finish welding the firebox,cut the door,add stiffness,cut the hole for the cook chamber,weld the bongs in for the tel tru's,forklift it out and onto the trailer and weld in the collector and stack
20180401_105221.jpg
IMG_1434.JPEG

IMG_20180415_191132_564.jpg

20180419_131754.jpg

First cook this weekend to see how it does..2 weeks he gets loaded with briskets,shoulders,ribs and Turkey

Once I get this cook done I will start to get the floor down and build the roof on the trailer!

Looks good. I’m hoping to start building a new trailer for my 500 gallon build soon. Can you open your doors while standing on the ground or do you have to stand up on the trailer?

Looks good. I’m hoping to start building a new trailer for my 500 gallon build soon. Can you open your doors while standing on the ground or do you have to stand up on the trailer?
Have to stand o the trailer...eventually that trailer will have up rights and a roof over it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky