50% Coupon for Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer-$10.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I have this and LOVE it. At some point would like the waterproof version, and a wi-fi version if created.
Hi friend,There is no 50% code for waterproof version at present. :emoji_rose: If interested,please send me a msg for another discount.

If this is still valid, I would like a code.
Anything for the IHT-1P ?

Thanks!
Hi friend,thanks for contacting.There isn't have a code for IHP-1P. Only has the 15% off code for it.
Are you still need the code for 4 probe?

:emoji_blush: If you don't have an Instant Read thermometer, Offer a special 50% savings code here. (U.S only)
:emoji_point_right::emoji_boom:Less than $11 can get a waterproof with 3 seconds readout,calibration and accurate.
Perfect gift for family and friends!!

:emoji_point_right:Please reply this post,will PM you the code:emoji_point_left:

Last edited:
:emoji_point_right::emoji_boom:Less than $11 can get a waterproof with 3 seconds readout,calibration and accurate.

:emoji_blush: If you don't have an Instant Read thermometer, Offer a special 50% savings code here. (U.S only)

:emoji_point_right:Please reply this post,will PM you the code:emoji_point_left:
I would like one. Thank You

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky