40" MES Questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

randy morgan

Original poster
Dec 19, 2011
Towanda, Kansas
I just bought a 40" MES at a garage sale for 50.00. I have not been able to find any info on this specific model as far as original price, specs or stuff like that. Here is what I have so far. Any help would be great! Found something about recalls but not sure if mine was included.

MES Model 20070108

S/S no window with digital programming. 

Except for what you already know it has an 800 watt element and no access door for changing it out. Not sure but I beleive there was a chip tray or chip loader free fix from masterbuilt. Call them they can probably get you the manual if you think you need it.

Thanks for the input. It has all that stuff and I have found a way to replace the element if needed. I did a tril run when i got it home and worked fine. Started to smoke the chips fast and stayed at constant temp. Just wondering why I cant find much info on it like maybe it was a bad model.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky