36 pints of salsa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meskc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Kansas City
Currently we have canned 36 pints of salsa. Should be able to get 24 more if I could just find lids or even jars. I have jars just need lids. All stores are out here. Anyone else having a hard time getting supplies.

Reactions: kruizer
Tough to find in the normal spots , I just bought 2 cases of wide mouth pint jars at Kroger. They did not have lids or rings sold solo

Same problem here in Iowa. Might have to talk to grandma see if she still has some.

Ryan

Reactions: radioguy
In years past some stores may haven been out of luds but not all of them. Did find online that Menards has some jars 30 min away. Will have to run up there. Just suck I cannot order and just pick up.

I have jars just need lids. All stores are out here.

I've not seen the problem in this area but have not bought any of either jars or lids in 2 or 3 weeks. If you'd like I'll happily swing by a couple stores tomorrow and see if I can find them for you and if so, I'll let you know. You can send me your address and I'll mail them to you.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Same problem here last I bought had to buy rings and lids together. Did get my Amish friend up near Leola Pa to try and get me some and she was able to get me some. Here even finding new jars is a problem.

Warren

Should be able to get 24 more if I could just find lids or even jars

I dropped into the little bitty grocery store in the little bitty town where I live and they were loaded to the gills with canning supplies. Cases and cases of all sizes or jars, lids, lids with rings, and so on. I grabbed a few things for myself but also grabbed two boxes of 12 each lids with rings for pint jars. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get them in the mail ASAP. Anybody else need some, just let me know. We are in a crisis and we're all in it together.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky