325 gallon reverse flow build... need help!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabbii68

Original poster
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Hey guys I'm new to this thread lots of good info on here. I'm just trying to get organized to get this smoker build going. Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated as said rookie status!!! I started with numbers and I'm confused already using Dave Omar reverse flow calc or maybe I did it right just checking for opinions...
This is what I have and I did math two ways and keep coming up with 360 gallons instead of the 325 it holds??? Thanks in advance

Hey guys I'm new to this thread lots of good info on here. I'm just trying to get organized to get this smoker build going. Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated as said rookie status!!! I started with numbers and I'm confused already using Dave Omar reverse flow calc or maybe I did it right just checking for opinions...
This is what I have and I did math two ways and keep coming up with 360 gallons instead of the 325 it holds??? Thanks in advance

All I'm going off right now was that tag in the picture
Diameter -30"
Length-119"
Water capacity- 325 gal

When I did the calc it was saying my volume was around 360 gal... or am I suppose to measure less than the 119" because the firebox will be connected technically causing shorter length ?? I was just assuming that the tag on it was accurate

Ok thanks for the help....!!!! I'll double check the dimensions but I appreciate the help and thanks for the tip[emoji]128077[/emoji]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky