2014 North Florida Gathering April 4,5,6

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sorry for the inappropriate post, so here are the photos from the Gathering,

Thanks for sharing the pic's.... Whats the story with the corvette?
I think he likes vettes 
biggrin.gif
   I'm rebuilding it piece by piece it seems for my wife but not much has gotten done for a year or two

Phyllis and I went to thank Jerry and Karen for the super hospitality. We also like to think all the Q'ers for the delicious food. Thanks

Diana, Auggie & I had a bad trip back to Missouri with heavy rain, damage to the floor of our motor home from a piece of steel on I-65 and then bad wind. We thank all of you for a great gathering and food for royalty. One great group to know.

Sorry for the rough trip back Allen, but glad you made it. Hopefully your new rig won't be to bad to repair. Really enjoyed seeing you again. Let me know if the Guru works out for you.

Diana, Auggie & I had a bad trip back to Missouri with heavy rain, damage to the floor of our motor home from a piece of steel on I-65 and then bad wind. We thank all of you for a great gathering and food for royalty. One great group to know.

Never fails.. whenever ya get a new vehicle... something always happens.... hope it's not to bad and can be fixed soon... glad ya finally made it home though... take care...

Dang hate to hear about the bad luck on the way back home. Was great chatting with you while at the gathering. Hope they were able to get the coach fixed up good as new.
Robert (Barney) Fife, Maxine and Mollie

Allen sorry to hear about the rough trip home and the damage to the motorhome hope they can repair it reasonably.

Great pictures Bob. For those that may view this thread without knowing we have a large parcel of property and lease some more so we control about 250 acres. Some of our attendees don't have areas to shoot and we do, we have an area away from everything and everybody else we let people go shoot as long as they are responsible. The little girls are my granddaughters and the older girls are another members daughters.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky