2 Spinning Birds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Ed,also for the point ... also Boone county has some great whitetails .... show us some venison this season

Thanks Ed,also for the point ... also Boone county has some great whitetails .... show us some venison this season

Working on it. We have about 20 acres of food plots on our farm (alfalfa, ladino clover, forage beans, and winter brassicas). This (below) is a regular evening shot in our bean fields. I also just received 8 packages of jerky seasonings/cure from Owens BBQ. We are ready!

IMG_2417 (1).jpg

Reactions: griz400
Nice, a buddy of mine from here hunts in Mo. You have heard of Jon Brunson I'm sure .. Addicted to the outdoors tv show ...He has harvested some nice bucks there ... I hunt in Ga. 5 hr. drive We lease an 1100 ac. farm .. 12 of us ...

90 acres each...awesome! Good luck!

Our farm is 120 acres but we also have 12 acres of lakes...so we have food, water and cover. The biggest buck we (my oldest son and I) have ever harvested was a 17 point 172 inch buck. My son was in the right stand....I wasn't haha.

Reactions: griz400
nice ... I am member of the 9 and 9 club .. 9 point buck, 9 lb bass .. but, have 2 each ...

90 acres each...awesome! Good luck!

Our farm is 120 acres but we also have 12 acres of lakes...so we have food, water and cover. The biggest buck we (my oldest son and I) have ever harvested was a 17 point 172 inch buck. My son was in the right stand....I wasn't haha.

Where you hunting Busch wildlife ? LOL .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky