2 Ole Hickory SSJ Smokers for Sale - 2,500lb capacity EACH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ChefScape

Original poster
May 13, 2018
My company recently took over the 16,000 sqft Smoke House Live Restaurant in Leesburg, Va just outside D.C. in Loudoun County near Dulles Airport. Restaurant sadly only lasted two years and we have two enormous Ole Hickory SSJ's for sale. They were purchased brand new, have been meticulously maintained and each smokes up to 2,500 lb's of meet at one time. Ideal for large restaurant or multiple restaurants in which you can smoke meat at one location and then distribute. Sell price is $19k each, just need to bring a truck, seller will load.
Spec's on it here: http://www.olehickorypits.com/Model-SSJ/

Attachments

• IMG_9321 2.JPG
    IMG_9321 2.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_9245 2.JPG
    IMG_9245 2.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_8247 2.JPG
    IMG_8247 2.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_1291.JPG
    IMG_1291.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 354
Local VA BBQ catering business. I might be interested is one of them just not at that price. I would have been more interested in the one you sold Root 657. Let me know if you want to talk. [email protected]

My company recently took over the 16,000 sqft Smoke House Live Restaurant in Leesburg, Va just outside D.C. in Loudoun County near Dulles Airport. Restaurant sadly only lasted two years and we have two enormous Ole Hickory SSJ's for sale. They were purchased brand new, have been meticulously maintained and each smokes up to 2,500 lb's of meet at one time. Ideal for large restaurant or multiple restaurants in which you can smoke meat at one location and then distribute. Sell price is $19k each, just need to bring a truck, seller will load.
Spec's on it here: http://www.olehickorypits.com/Model-SSJ/
Hi I'm a bit late but I want to know if still available?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky