12" slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JIMSMOKES

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
Greenville SC
Amazon 12" slicer it's a vevor brand. Came across one of these that I can get for 100 bucks. There around 350 on amazon.
Should I grab it for that price or wait and buy a name brand?

I've seen good and bad about vevor ....... enough good that I have considered buying some of their stuff. The main drawback for me is support, as in easily available replacement parts. I'd probably go for it for $100.

Reactions: flatbroke
I’d get it too. A cheaper model isn’t much less

Well there's a reason for low price. LoL
Must have been thrown off the delivery truck.

In that case, I'd tell them to give me $100 to take it off their hands. That would cover my disposal fee for getting rid of their junk.

My aunt has their chamber sealer, she loves it. I am thinking of buying one. No idea on what quality the slicer is.

Amazon 12" slicer it's a vevor brand. Came across one of these that I can get for 100 bucks. There around 350 on amazon.
Should I grab it for that price or wait and buy a name brand?
I got a LEM "Mighty bite" or something like tht. deciding factor was it included both blades
(serrated and plain) .It's been a beast and never used anything except th plain blade.

Kinda up to you... $100 isn't much money, but it might be a decent slicer for you and last a few years. How much do you planning on using it? Or if you use it alot maybe a higher dollar / quality one would be better. I have a Lem 10" Big Bite I think it's called and love it!

Ryan

Kinda up to you... $100 isn't much money, but it might be a decent slicer for you and last a few years. How much do you planning on using it? Or if you use it alot maybe a higher dollar / quality one would be better. I have a Lem 10" Big Bite I think it's called and love it!

Ryan

Damnit Jim. I went and ordered the Big 12 inch for Jake.
IMG_8057.jpeg
IMG_8058.jpeg
IMG_8059.jpeg
The 29 percent off deals arrived today. Yep yep.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky