$11.39 get INKBIRD Thermometer Carrying Case

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone, Does anyone need a thermometer Carrying Case?Now offer 40% discount.Just $11.39 can get INKBIRD Thermometer Carrying Case for IBT-4XS,IBT-4XC,IBBQ-4T,ThermoPro,Soraken,Weber Thermometer,Small Electronics Organizer for Anker/RAVPower Power Bank.Keep your thermometer neat and tidy.

:emoji_dizzy:Deal Price:$11.39 VS Original Price:$18.99
:emoji_fire:30% amazon page coupon+10%code:B3SKHNMP

:emoji_sunny:save $7.6 and make your cooking better.

Dingtalk_20220523173007.jpg

Looks like a good deal. I’m currently using both my InkBird boxes it came in. Works great also and it a hard box/case.
Right! If it's good enough for the manufacturer to send you their product in the formed package that it's perfectly designed for by them, then why the hell do you need a flippin foam case. The most damage occurs from people that don't own it and deliver it to you, then care comes from the owner. It should be sent to us in foam but the standard packaging is good enough for the manufacturer so good enough for me. I think the manufacturer is failing to see the irony in this!

Looks like a good deal. I’m currently using both my InkBird boxes it came in. Works great also and it a hard box/case.
Thank you for your support.Have a nice day.!!Pls share this great deal to your friends.thx.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.