#10 LEM Motorized Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Been playing with this. After a long time of manually stuffing sausages this thing is a bit of a learning curve, it’s stupid fast. I’m liking it though.

IMG_1775.jpeg

Things I like about the stuffer:
1) Can do 4 Kg batches
2) Has auto stop at bottom, auto return with auto stop at the top.
3) Has foot pedal control. If you stop the process (foot off pedal) the plunger auto backs off just a skosh to stop the flow.
4) They include 4 stainless tubes that are long. From 3/8” dia. up to 1 1/4”.

It is a two hand job, one to hold the casing at the tube and one to pull the casing away.

Maybe getting a refresher in tying off blowouts?
Yup had some struggles with that at first. And btw, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get an electric stuffer and use the “Home pack” of casings. They have more nicks in them and this thing will show you where the nicks are and now. Full hank casings only.

Nice, that should make things easier

Thanks Jim. I agree, but still have to get over that learning curve. It’s a different and faster process than manual, but a welcome one. Takes longer to load the can and install the casing than stuff the contents, it’s wild.

Reactions: nlife and DougE
) Has foot pedal control. If you stop the process (foot off pedal) the plunger auto backs off just a skosh to stop the
That would be a great option. My ole school motor, ya have to quick hit reverse if you get a blowout or something. They sure make it easy for 1 person sausage making though.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky