💥BBQGO would like to offer a 50% off discount for Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer BG-HH1C. (U.S only)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Key features:
✨The instant read food thermometer responds in 3-6 Seconds and is accurate to ± 1℃/±2℉ degrees within -58℉~572℉ (-50℃ to 300℃).
✨This digital cooking Thermometer will auto-shut off if keep no using for over 10 minutes, which can keep battery and thermometer for long-term using.
✨The sensitive 4.35” probe is made of food-grade stainless steel, and the probe is long enough to keep you from burning your hands while measuring.

Deal price $6.99 VS Original price $18.99
Link:Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer
Just click the link to buy if interested!
61F7TntOlJL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Wurstmeister
What is the difference in Inkbird and BBQ Go?
The Inkbird is a wireless (bluetooth or WIFI) multi-probe thermometer. I have the Inkbird bluetooth model and use it to monitor my chamber temps and 3 meats.

The BBQ Go is an instant read thermometer. I use one that is similar but it is a different brand. With mine, the temp display will flip 180° depending if you're using it right handed or left handed.

I have an Inkbird instant read I use all the time and also the 4 and 6 probe blue tooth models. Just wasn't sure maybe if BBQ Go was like the "cheaper" model or something. Kinda like the name brand vs the store brand.

Just ordered a "few" for gifts and use when traveling. Like SmokingVOLFan, use a rechargeable instant read and four probe units. For this price, the battery aspect is a non-issue. Thanks, Miya!🍻
John
Thank you John!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky