💥BBQGO would like to offer a 50% off discount for Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer BG-HH1C. (U.S only)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Key features:
✨The instant read food thermometer responds in 3-6 Seconds and is accurate to ± 1℃/±2℉ degrees within -58℉~572℉ (-50℃ to 300℃).
✨This digital cooking Thermometer will auto-shut off if keep no using for over 10 minutes, which can keep battery and thermometer for long-term using.
✨The sensitive 4.35” probe is made of food-grade stainless steel, and the probe is long enough to keep you from burning your hands while measuring.

Deal price $6.99 VS Original price $18.99
Link:Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer
Just click the link to buy if interested!
61F7TntOlJL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Wurstmeister

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
What is the difference in Inkbird and BBQ Go?
The Inkbird is a wireless (bluetooth or WIFI) multi-probe thermometer. I have the Inkbird bluetooth model and use it to monitor my chamber temps and 3 meats.

The BBQ Go is an instant read thermometer. I use one that is similar but it is a different brand. With mine, the temp display will flip 180° depending if you're using it right handed or left handed.

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Feb 27, 2018
Knoxville, TN
I have an Inkbird instant read I use all the time and also the 4 and 6 probe blue tooth models. Just wasn't sure maybe if BBQ Go was like the "cheaper" model or something. Kinda like the name brand vs the store brand.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Just ordered a "few" for gifts and use when traveling. Like SmokingVOLFan, use a rechargeable instant read and four probe units. For this price, the battery aspect is a non-issue. Thanks, Miya!🍻
John
Thank you John!