• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Recent content by Fat Old Guy

  1. F

    Well after yrs of loud music, construction, and many, many thousands of 45 ACP, .223, & 12 GA going off next to my head.

    I got mine a few years back after denying my need for them. Holy crap the difference. Mine are basic due to my insurance, but what I could hear now was a real change. I used to get looks from the wife while adjusting because I could hear thing she couldn't now. Few times I handed her one so she...
  2. F

    Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary.

    Congrats on the longevity and cook. I've got a couple months to try and equal both.
  3. F

    Your favorite heat-and-eat, store-bought sausages?

    I'm spoiled here with Usinger's or even Klement's made locally for the mass market stuff. Have some small time local places I use for specialty stuff. I really should try to get back into making my own, but the fam has no interest.
  4. F

    Grilled "Bone-in" Celery Ribs

    Interesting idea. I may have to try this sometime soon. And being in WI, cheeses to experiment with isn't an issue.
  5. F

    What are you watching ?

    That is an every few years rewatch. You need to educate her. And the eldest too, she's smart enough and old enough to get it.
  6. F

    Thunder Bay safe haven for ships

    Things like this remind me I should visit Duluth again.
  7. F

    A turn for the worse

    Condolences. Parents should never outlast their children.
  8. F

    What are you watching ?

    Firefly and Serenity are good watches. Most of the surviving cast are teasing a development to be coming soon. Show ended way too soon, but that is Fox for you.
  9. F

    For you Bourbon drinkers out there.

    I keep forgetting how good I have it here in WI. I just can't have it delivered to me. Distributors won't let that change.
  10. F

    What are you listening to ?

    Last Megadeth album.
  11. F

    Hello from WI

    Welcome from another Wisconsinite. This place is a wealth of knowledge. We may need to arrange a gathering of us someday.
  12. F

    Chicago Cracker-Thin 'Za

    Happy birthday to "X". My wife enjoyed meeting her. "not posting doxxing info."
  13. F

    Chicago Cracker-Thin 'Za

    Will have to try Wells Bros. Are you ok? I believe this is your first post without a featured beverage.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky