Won my first comp, Qview and then some.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awsome post, congrats. Will be participating in my first comp this weekend. Hope our results are close to that good (but an easier time getting there
wink.gif
).

Wow! Thats some great stuff there. Story, pics, and results. Don't get much better entertainment than that for sure. I think you deserve some points for overcomming extreme conditions, and the skunk management issues alone. If i could double them for ya I would , cuz the food and presentation looked equally awesome. Very nice job.

Skunks love grease! Words to live by! Although I have never seen one during daylight hours around here, always after dark!

Nice thread!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I did not communicate well in that thread. Yes I won my first comp but that was also my first comp as well. Now I am ready to find my second comp. Heck I only prepared for one for around 20 years before I finally got to go to one. Hopefully number two does not take 20.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky