Winter Q-View, southern bro's may find disturbing!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nope, but i'll tell ya what. melt's off the driveway awfully quick!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

That was a photo I could have done without seeing.

As for hijack yes it is kinda hijacked but a thread such as this that goes this long rarely ends on the subject it started. Its fun watching where it goes after the original subject has been discussed.

The thing that kills me is that someone actually had the audacity to turn on a heater at work. eewwww... I hate having the heat on.

We go to the vilages for bice restaurants.
My brother plabs to move there soon.
It is exceptionally beautifull.
Some of those golf catrs are worth more than my total assets.

Better let me know when you are coming down . we can at least have lunch.

I'll let you know what happens... still in the talking stage right now...

ROTFLMAO

Im getting cramps
icon_mrgreen.gif
I didnt proof read it Bubba

Im gonna get sick now,

If i EVER figure out what I said ill re post
I cant stop laughing
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

I heard Rocky howling with laughter on the other computer and she told me to read your post.

I just thought he was stuttering from the shock of wearing long pants...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

That's okay. This time of the morning he can't talk any better than he can spell. Or maybe it was that orange wine with breakfast....
icon_question.gif

Anyway, here's a translation:

Pay back time I see
icon_lol.gif

I'm sure we will all survive untill april at least.
icon_biggrin.gif

I did notice that you had no probblebmmm Understanding it. LOL

I too have been stricken with the "keyboard stumble"... that's why it sometimes takes me so long to respond, as I'm cleaning up my mess!
icon_lol.gif

I'm with you Gooose. I spent 26 years about 70 miles west of Chicago....the winters really sucked. Moved down to the East Coast of North Carolina....This is much more tolerable.
icon_smile.gif

Lemme just say this. I was born and raised in florida and I have never liked the heat. Maybe it just boils down to personal preference. I would much rather be bundled up by a warm fire than telling my loved ones to get the hell away from me cause they are making me sweat!!!
icon_lol.gif

But the bottom line, and more to the point of being on this forum in the first place, is that in florida.....WE CAN SMOKE ALL YEAR LONG!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky