who's everyone rooting for this weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

who you rooting for?

• vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints

• Colts

• Jets

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gene111

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
madison IN.
I know there will be a lot of cooking & watching football so who you rooting for?

Vikings
Saints
colts
jets

I'll go with the Vikings.Thank you please. Bill
icon_mrgreen.gif

Saints all the way, but only by a matter of elimination.
-As a Patriots man, I cannot by rule root for the Jets and that loud mouth Rex Ryan.
-I cannot stand Brett Favre, and therefore cannot root for the Vikings.
-The Colts do not bother me so much as up until this season, the Pats have basically owned them. But I still am not rooting for them.

That leaves the Saints. So I guess I will root for them. I like gumbo, jambalaya and Bourbon, so why not...

Don't really have a horse in this race any longer since they lost last week. Yes thats right I'm from Minnesota and have been a Cowboy fan for about 10 years.
icon_smile.gif
Vikings Saints is a tough call. Both teams have the ability to lay a egg or give you a beatdown. I have seen the Vikings choke in many a big game. Will Favre change that? I just get the feeling too much is being loaded onto Favre and have to give the Saints the nod.
Saints 24
Vikings 17

hoping for some good games since most of the playoff games up til know have been blowouts.

I am rooting for a Vikings vs Jets Super Bowl.

I never liked Favre much either until he started playing for the Vikes, and he is one of the reasons were in this game, Vikes win 31-24,,GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have a choice for "nobody"

I have never watched sports, other than most forms of racing, which allot of people don't call sports anyways

If it wasn't for Favre I would root for the Viks but I don't feel like listening to the hype about Brett for 2 weeks. Plus I have always liked Brees since the Chargers traded him away and acted like he was nothing. So I will go Saints and Jets on this one. Don't really want to listen to the Peyton hype either and will route for the Jets because Revis went to Pitt.

Thats because there are only two true sports... hunting & fishing. Everything else is just a game.

Anyway, GO VIKES!!! I'd like to see them break the 0-4 Superbowl streak.

I have reasons for my picks:
I want the Vikings because Bret Favre is an old guy like me.
But then I want the Saints because I really love th city of New Orleans and the food is so so so GOOD.
Now I have to go with the Jets because I really have a dislike of damn the whole Manning clan. Daddy wasn't worth a damn and PP suxed even as a Vol and eli never should had been able to name the team he wants to play for. Then the Jets are from my second home city New York.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky