Where are you getting belly's?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was too busy drooling over the Eggs Benedict, my all time favorite breakfast to stop and comment.
Slop hollandaise sauce over most anything and I will eat it. I often poach just the egg whites left over from making the beloved sauce.
Do you make loin bacon too? I shave that into deli meat to put under the eggs, too. Decadent days, I put bacon and loin bacon under the eggs.
Appears to be some really meaty bacon.
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.
Sorry for the slight high-jack of the thread.
When we get talking bacon .... well I think you understand.

That's the one. Just look for the old fat guy wearing the hat in my avatar.
I'm limited in my cookery, but @fxsales1959 will be there and he brings a Black Stone griddle to cook. (Yes John, that means you and Linda get the first tasting again.)
I'm thinking to make a batch of pig shots with them, too. They reheat pretty easy on my portable gas grill
I have been wanting to do some loin bacon. Using bacon and loin bacon for a benedict sounds totally delicious!

Had a request for some of my boneless belly ribs, usually no problem as there are 4-5 Food Lion's locally that carry them (at a premium if not on clearance) but every single one of them was out. Asked the meat guy at the last stop if there was some kind of shortage and he told me that they won't get them back in stock until after the holidays because they need the counter space for hams and turkeys. F hams and turkeys, I really hate them now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky