Whatcha smokin' for the Super Bowl???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What's a super bowl ???? It must be really big!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
HA HA

Will be smokin' tires I hope.
icon_eek.gif

I am on call and If I gotta do it I would rather be out than sitting around waiting.

ain't given it much thought,gonna be held 100 miles north of me & I not a sports fan,least ways if it don't go bang-I thinking of a sausage we-yup and ground beef.and we prolly go out and spend some lead.

I'm not a football fan (hockey fellow) but do like get togethers, and a friend is gathering folk in.

Going to do a lamb schawarma with the fixings, a few stuffed jalapenos.

A friend is doing chickens and pork shoulder.

The host has a grill and will be cooking something or other on that too.

Gonna sear some Rib Eyes and smoke some Tequila Lime Shrimp. Side of baked Hominy. Snack on some smoked Chex Mix and Texas Caviar. Oh, and BEEEERRRR!!!

Well, how 'bout for the Allstar game? Looks like Zetterberg's out tho...too bad. His back's acting up again :{(

Prolly do a couple slabs for that. It's been awhile since I have done ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky